Powerfly LT 9.9 is a carbon full suspension electric mountain bike with the highest-level parts and suspension spec in the lineup. Incredible design, extraordinary capability, and a no-compromise components package that includes carbon wheels and SRAM's flagship Eagle drivetrain put Powerfly LT 9.9 in a class of its own.
It's right for you if...
You're looking for the highest-end e-MTB for the highest-end adventures. Sleek and rugged. Light and tough. Hard-working and fun. If this bike seems like a contradiction, it's because it breaks rules and demolishes boundaries—including whatever limit you've set for your riding.
The tech you get
A lightweight and trail-tough OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame that fully encases a long-range 500Wh battery for great aesthetics and protection on the trail, a Bosch Performance CX motor and Purion controller. Plus, an e-bike optimized FOX Factory 36 fork with thicker, stiffer, legs and a RE:aktiv shock, grippy 27.5+ mid-fat tires, Bontrager Line Pro 40 carbon wheels with a 108-tooth Rapid Drive hub for instant engagement, a Bontrager Line dropper post, a 1x12 SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain, and 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes.
The final word
No compromises. Powerfly LT 9.9 brings the highest-quality trail bike parts and a powerful Bosch pedal-assist system to a lightweight OCLV Mountain Carbon frame to make performance ride that has one purpose: to give you the greatest trail adventures ever.
Why you'll love it
- Trek's Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools, and lets you mount a water bottle cage—even on full suspension e-MTBs
- OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame with alloy stays make for a bike that's light and trail-tough, Longer travel suspension and 27.5+ mid-fat tires are the perfect combination for traction, stability, and capability on rough trails
- Advanced spec including e-MTB-specific parts and Trek's RE:aktiv damper take this model to the next level
- It rides like a mountain bike because it is one: it has the same frame and suspension tech we've refined in our decades-long trail heritage
|Drive System||Bosch Performance CX|
|Battery Type/Weight||Bosch PowerTube 500Wh|
|Frame||OCLV Mountain Carbon main frame, alloy stays, ABP, Removable Integrated Battery (RIB), EVO link, tapered head tube, Knock Block, internal derailleur & dropper post routing, G2 Geometry,150mm travel|
|Fork||Fox Factory 36 Float, GRIP2 damper, tapered steerer, G2 Geometry w/51mm offset, e-bike optimized, 160mm travel|
|Headset||Knock Block Integrated, sealed cartridge bearing, 1-1/8" top, 1.5" bottom|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe RT3, RE:aktiv 3-position damper, tuned by Trek Suspension Lab, 205x57.5 mm|
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Line Pro 40 carbon, Tubeless Ready, 108T Rapid Drive|
|Tires||Bontrager XR4 Team Issue, Tubeless Ready, Inner Strength sidewalls, 120tpi, aramid bead, 27.5x2.80"|
|Crankset||e*thirteen TRS carbon|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM XX1 Eagle, Roller Bearing Clutch|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||SRAM XG-1230 Eagle, 11-50, 12 speed|
|Shifters||SRAM XX1 Eagle single-click, 12 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager Line Pro, OCLV Carbon, 35mm, 27.5mm rise, 780mm width|
|Tape/Grips||Bontrager XR Trail Comp, nylon lock-on|
|Stem||Bontrager Line Pro, Knock Block, 35mm clamp, 0 degree|
|Brakes||Shimano Deore XT M8020 4-piston hydraulic disc|
|Saddle||Bontrager Arvada Pro, carbon rails|
|Seatpost||Bontrager Line, internal routing, 31.6mm, 15.5: 100mm, 17.5 & 18.5: 125mm, 19.5 & 21.5: 150mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Onyx/Gloss Black / 19.5-inch||601842091029||581809||POW36753610K|