$24.99 - $29.99
Bontrager's SSR Stem is made of forged 6000 aluminum for awesome strength. The 2-bolt faceplate makes it super easy to install and distributes the clamping force on your bars. Plus the opposing bolts on the steerer clamp ensure safe and secure tightening. This stem can be flipped for a positive or negative rise.
Stiff and light with the cleanest accessory solutions available When all you need is the right position, the Elite stem gets it done and more. The strong and light alloy stem is your bike's best workhorse and also features Blendr accessory integration for a sleek setup. Key features - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Safe for use on carbon steerer tubes and handlebars - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers.
The Bontrager Elite Blendr Stem provides easy solutions for accessory integration. This alloy stem is light and strong, and it gives you endless options to integrate lights, a computer, and more with Blendr Elite accessory integration. - Seamless accessory integration with Blendr Elite - 6061-T6, 3D, forged alloy construction - 4-bolt dual band clamp retains stiffness and reduces weight - Opposing 2-bolt steerer tube clamp - Uses M5 countersunk, corrosion-resistant steel bolts with 5.2Nm torque spec - Approved for carbon bars and steerer tubes - Includes one Blendr base to integrate Ion lights and Trip computers
- CNC machined 6061 T6 aluminum. 35mm stack - Light enough for Trail, but strong enough for Freeride use. 210g
- The first 31.8mm BMX Race stem, for use with Box's Maximus 31.8mm CrMo bars - Extruded, CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum, designed for torsional stiffness
- 3D Forged stem body and face straps create extremely strong and lightweight stem - Opposed clamp bolts compatible with carbon steer tubes. - 31.8mm diameter bars only - 90mm length - 6-degree - All stems come with 3,5mm spacers, top cap and star nut
Chromag's Ranger stem is carved by technical artists using futuristic robot machines for a strong, light, and elegant piece of heavy-duty bike ordnance. Starting at 140g, the Ranger is light yet extremely stiff for positive control at the front end. - CNC machined from premium alloy optimized for strength and fatigue resistance - As light as 140g - 0 degree rise, the way it should be - 31.8 bar clamp
- Deda Elementi's lightest production stem - 3D forged and machined 7050 aluminum construction - Titanium hardware with removable, 4-bolt aluminum faceplate - 99g (110mm)
- Full UD OS Carbon design for ultimate rigidity - Special front clamp-design reduces stress on the bolts - Extensions: 105, 120, 135mm - Angle: -10° - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Suitable for 1-1/8-inch forks - Weight: from 195g - Color: UD Carbon
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
- Solution for riders wanting to raise their drop bars for added comfort - 225mm tall quill (210mm above the min insertion line) - Forged aluminum - 22.2mm quill - 25.4mm clamp - 386-415g
- Forged aluminum - 22.2mm diameter quill - 300-360g - 25.4mm clamp - -18 degree rise - Fits one-inch threaded headset
FSA's OS-190 Stem is a worthy upgrade for your favorite two-wheeled machine. It's made of forged and machined aluminum, so it's light, durable and strong enough for any road or mountain riding adventure.
3T's Integra LTD stem is the perfect solution for any Garmin Edge owner. A Garmin-specific mount is built into this stiff, streamlined stem to keep your cockpit tidy and aero. The Integra's carbon construction keeps it rigid and light for sprints and climbs alike. If you're not riding with your Garmin, or if you don't even own one, the Integra can be fitted with its front end plate for an even more aerodynamic look.
Bolt Easton's EC90 SL Stem to your road bike and watch the grams disappear. This ultra-light carbon beauty sports Easton's TaperWall technology to provide the perfect balance of low weight, high strength and stiffness for excellent steering control in all conditions. Plus, Easton's Top Lock and Distributed Stress technologies lock the stem and faceplate together, allowing for a highly rigid interface while minimizing loads on the bolts, making the EC90 SL perfectly safe for carbon bars. What's more, the EC90 SL uses titanium hardware to keep weight to an absolute minimum.
Parlee’s carbon stem is a masterpiece of strength, beauty and performance. It utilizes a 35mm bar clamp diameter that offers sharp steering precision while the two-part face plate is forged for longevity. Titanium bolts are mated to replaceable aluminum inserts throughout, protecting your investment from cross threading and other mechanical damage. - Weight: 125g
TruVativ's feathery Stylo T40 Stem is 3D forged from 7050 aluminum for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and precision steering control on the trail. Six titanium bolts secure this stem to your fork and bars and keep the weight down, too. Plus, with four different lengths and two color options, you're sure to find the perfect stem with which to crown your ride.
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 26.0 Stems - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Fully forged AL-6061-T6 - 4-bolt handlebar clamp - Weight: 140g-180g
The Chester 35 Direct Mount stem is a practical 2-piece design with big bold graphics and that legendary bomb-proof Race Face toughness baked right in. - The Chester 35 direct mount stem is an all new 2 piece direct mount design - Forged and machined from 6061 aluminum - Weight saving single bolt faceplate - Four bolt bar clamp holds bar securely in position. - Interlocking U-Shaped Handlebar Clamp Geometry transferring more load through the stem body and not the bolts - Faceplate eliminates 'stress risers' which can cause your bar to bend or break
$64.99 - $74.99
Using Odyssey's popular TL48 stem as a springboard, Broc Raiford's signature RAFT stem is a classic top load design. FEATURES - Six bolt clamping configuration - Headset pre-load bolt recess (32mm diameter) - 6061-T6 aluminum, CNC machined
A little H2O is a crucial part of every ride! This sweet stem is made of 6061-T6 aluminum for a light, strong ride. Cold 3D forging adds strength and a nice finish.
TruVativ's Stylo T20 stem is 3D forged for that perfect balance of light weight, stiffness and control on the trail. Four bolts securely attach the face plate and make changing out handlebars a breeze.
Zipp’s SL Speed stem represents the essence of carbon componentry. It’s stiff, secure, and lightweight with a sleek design that complements any bike. It’s a perfect addition to a mountain climber’s favorite feather-light road bike, but it’s tough enough to tackle gravel and cyclocross. - Includes stiff aluminum faceplate and titanium hardware - Torx T25 heads for precise torque readings and ease of adjustment - Stack height: 41mm
Zipp's Service Course SL Stem provides strength and reliability at just 120 grams. Forged of 7075 aluminum with titanium bolts, the SL is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
Zipp's Service Course Stem is strong, light, and reliable. Forged of 7075 aluminum with stainless steel bolts, the Service Course is stiff enough to harness the power of your burliest sprints and withstand the jarring forces of the meanest potholes. It keeps the front end completely rigid, providing control no matter the condition.
- 3D forged AL-2014 construction - Sizes: 50 - 130mm, 10 deg. angle - Suitable for 1-1/8" forks - Diameter handlebar clamp: 31.8mm - Headlock system for a secure front clamp fixation
$29.99 - $32.00
Dimension 31.8 Stems are fully forged 6061-T6 aluminum stems that have a 4-bolt handlebar clamp. - 31.8mm can be used with 26.0 bars with additional shim (SM5317) - Dimension stems are not intended for use with carbon handlebars or carbon steer tubes - Weight: 130g-180g
- Intended for XC, Trail and All Mountain use - Machined to precision with 7075 aluminum for high strength & fatigue resistance at a very light weight - Interlocking 4 bolt bar clamp secures your bar and distributes loads away from bolts and into the body - Bar Clamp Diameter: 31.8 mm - Stem Angle: -84 deg , +96 deg
Salsa's Guide Stem is lightweight, durable, and provides excellent steering response on the road or trail. - Bead-blasted, then anodized - 3D-forged for increased strength, then CNC-machined - 4-bolt faceplate design for easy installation - Stack Height: 40
- 3D net forged 6061 alloy construction - Angled steer tube clamp slot reduces stress on carbon steer tubes - Stainless steel bar and steerer clamp bolts - Material: 3D net forged 6061 - Angle: +/- 6 degree - Steerer Height: 42mm - Steerer: 1-1/8" - Faceplate Width: 42mm - Bead-blast Black finish - 160g (110mm)
Page 1 of 6 Next page