Parts & Accessories
Protect the soles of your shoes with the Shoe Shields from Crank Brothers. These stainless-steel plates install under your cleats and prevent the pedal from digging in to your carbon-soled shoes. - Sold in pairs
- Developed for the TIME XPRO & XPRESSO road bike pedal range. - They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. - You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) - The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. - These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPRO & XPRESSO pedals.
Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with Bontrager road pedals or any Look Cycle’s KÉO-compatible clipless pedals. Whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Replacement cleats for all Look Cycle’s KÉO®-compatible road pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp Road pedals - Set includes 1 pair
- Wide and durable, 2-inch reinforced nylon seat-belt webbing upper strap with a smooth metal sizing buckle and 1-inch dual/lower run-through straps for retention control and comfort - Minimalist styling and extra-Long top strap will adjust to fit most uses, While stiffer lower straps help retain shape for easy in/out - Fits gates and other platform pedals with larger side-port openings (Sold as a set for 1 pair/bike's worth of pedals)
$16.00 - $19.90
- Set of 44 total replacement steel pins for vault pedals - Run threads-out for maximum traction or flip the pins to heads-out for less grip - 16 Short pins (for use in the center) overall length 8.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - 28 Long pins (for use in the outside edge) overall length 12.5mm, stud is 4.5mm - Use either a 5mm spanner or the included 2mm hex wrench to secure/remove
- Nylon construction - Intended for use with double-strap toe straps (sold separately) - Includes mounting hardware - 36 grams per pair
Eliminate cleat wear and improve walking comfort and safety with these Exustar cleat covers. - Compatible with Exustar cleat C01, C03, and C05 - Durable and flexible rubber - Can be used with either floating or fixed position cleats - Weight of only 14 grams/pair
- Fits SPD-SL cleats - Cleat Bolt Pattern: 3-Bolt
$26.99 - $27.00
Cleats with a more forgiving 10-deg release. - Optimized for novice riders or those new to clip-in pedals - 10-deg release angle makes it easier to unclip - 2-hole bolt pattern for mountain bike shoes - Plastic spacing shims included - Compatible with all Crankbrothers clip-in pedals
All new external varus wedge fits between the cleat and the sole of your shoe for the perfect hip, knee and foot alignment. - External varus/valgus cleat wedge - Provides one-degree of varus/valgus correction - Shaped to fit SPD-SL, Look Keo and Speedplay - Package includes eight wedges
The Blade Kit for the Keo Blade Carbon range is compatible with ceramic and Ti models. It allows you to replace the original blade or change the tension of your pedals to fit your requirements. 3 different tensions are available: 12 for standard use, 16 for sprinters and a recommended 20 for track cycling.
RaceFace Chester Pedal Spindle Kit Left/Right
RaceFace Chester Pedal Rebuild Kit
Crank boots designed for RaceFace Next SL G5 cranksets.
VP's Split Cleats boast super-smooth and easy entry/exit into your clipless pedals, excellent durability and maximum power transfer. They're made of a tough and light composite material, are compatible with VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately) and even have areas that grip for walking traction. That's all great, but what really sets the Split Cleats apart is how easily and accurately they can be replaced when they wear out. The cleats split in half so that you simply remove each half and use the half still on the shoe to ensure perfect cleat placement every time! With these cleats you'll never have to fuss around trying to get your new cleats in the right place again and it only takes a minute or two to replace cleats, too. Genius! The Split Cleats are available in 2 models, one with 7 degrees of lateral float for your feet and one that's fixed (no float). - Fits VP and Look Keo pedals (pedals sold separately)
A set of durable, SPD-compatible replacement cleats that come with all mounting hardware. Get that fresh cleat feel These solidly-built cleats work with any SPD-compatible pedals whether you're looking for replacements, need a new set for a new pair of kicks, or just like to keep an extra pair in your toolkit. Product details - Compatible with all 2-bolt SPD-style pedals - Directly compatible with Bontrager Comp MTB and Commuter pedals - Includes mounting hardware - Float: 4-deg
Official replacement cleats for Ritchey mountain bike pedals. - Includes a pair of cleats and mounting hardware - Compatible with Ritchey Pro-V4 and V5 mountain clipless pedals
Dimension Toe Straps. - Durable metal buckle - Multi-purpose strap can also be used as a lash strap for bike touring or rear rack (caution: must be used to keep the strap tail out of the wheel) - 440mm length
Replace worn-out spindles or customize your stance width, with these kits for iSSi Road pedals. - Chromoly spindles - Sealed cartridge bearing and bushing in an alloy cartridge - Compatible only with iSSi Road pedals - Installs with iSSi Road spindle tool (TL5499) - Pedal Spindle: 9/16" - Spindle Material: Chromoly Steel
Pre-cut traction tabs designed to integrate with the Highline remote lever and increase grip for ultimate control.
- Works with all XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - Not included with new XPRO and XPRESSO pedals. - This is a zero-float cleat design, so there are zero (0) degrees of heel float and no lateral float along the pedal axle. - Compatible with all three-hole road shoes, but the included shim may be required for shoes that have a large curvature in the forefoot area. Full details are included in the easy-to-use instructions.
Engineered to optimize the interface between the pedal and shoe for ultimate performance and power transfer. The kit includes: - 8 × 1mm traction pads - 8 × 2mm traction pads Compatible with: - Mallet E - Model years 2016 – present
The Cleat Screw Kit is a bike fitter's best friend because it eliminates the difficulty (and in some cases impossibility) of finding the perfect type and length of cleat screw. - The Kit contains 150 screws (15 different screw types/sizes with a quantity of 10 each) - SPD / MTB Compatible Cleat Screws - 4mm Hex countersunk M5x0.8, compatible with most 2-hole cleats, and are black oxide coated carbon steel. Kit includes 10 of each: 10mm (PD0219), 12mm (PD1576), 14mm (PD1577), and 16mm (PD1578). - Look / Shimano Compatible Cleat Screws - 4mm Hex Button Head M5x0.8, are compatible with most 3-hole cleats, and made from stainless steel with Nylock®. Kit includes 10 of each: 8mm (PD1579), 10mm (PD1580), 12mm (PD1581), 14mm (PD1582), 16mm (PD1583), 18mm (PD1584), and 20mm (PD1585). - Speedplay Walkable Compatible Cleat Screws - Phillips Recessed Button Head - M4x0.7, are 4-hole cleat compatible and made from stainless steel with Nylock®. Kit includes 10 of each: 9mm (PD1590), 11mm (PD1591), 13mm (PD1592), and 15mm (PD1593).
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
Wheels Manufacturing Pedal Washers help distribute the forces of a pedal spindle on your expensive crank arms and allow you to torque pedals properly over and over again without damaging crank arms.
- Extend the life of your Atlas pedals - Bearing rebuild kit - For current generation Atlas pedals (PD22ATLAS***)
The MADE by LOOK KEO standard is recognized in the cycling world for its minimal weight and compact design of the cleat and pedal combo. Of course, compatible with all pedals on the market, their memory positioner is a major advantage when changing your cleats. Their principle and use are the same as the DELTA cleat standard; engagement and disengagement remain efficient and reassuring. - Use: Road - Material: Polyamide + PTFE - Lateral adjustment: 4mm - Longitudinal adjustment: 12mm - Weight (pair + fasteners): 68g
The Activ Grip Trail Pads are compatible with our Trail Grip platform pedals. Built from extremely strong and durable material and designed in collaboration with outdoor specialist Vibram, they offer exceptional traction on the toughest rides. Their concave geometry is enhanced with large rubber lugs and composite studs for optimal foot stability and extreme durability to take on the challenges of any terrain.
Xpedo XPR cleat set for R-FORCE 6 is an SPD style cleat specifically designed for 3-hole road shoes. - Weight: 135g per set with hardware - Float: 6°
The XPro & Xpresso cleats have been developed for the TIME XPro & Xpresso road bike pedal range. They allow angular and lateral freedom in order to respect the natural movements of your legs and joints. You can also adjust the Q-factor (by switching the cleats) in order to optimize performance, following 3 points: security, ergonomics, and performance. The Bi-material brings more durability when walking with the cleats. These cleats are the stock cleats included with all XPro & Xpresso pedals.
Page 1 of 3 Next page