Bontrager's Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar w/Satellite inForm Grips is a great set of handlebars and grips in one package. This system offers excellent comfort by providing suspension for your hands with Bontrager's built-in IsoZone elastomer inserts in the ends of the bars, that disperse pressure, neutralize vibrations and absorb impacts. Meanwhile the inForm grips have an ergonomic shape for excellent support and to eliminate pressure. Together, this system improves comfort by nearly 30%, for a difference you'll love mile after mile.
- Road/Touring/Cross bar with a unique slight backward sweep on the tops - Flat area behind the lever position prevents hands from sliding forward - 4 degree flared drops (width does not include the flares). No grooves - 335-345g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 140mm drop - 96mm reach
- High-rise, super strong butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum - Sweep: 7° up, 9° back
- Extra wide butted, heat treated 2014 aluminum for All Mountain to Downhill use
- Precision-drawn and hydroformed 6061-T6 aluminum construction - Performance designed base bar for TT/Triathlon use (also great urban/messenger bar) - 1-piece, aero-profile base bar with wide stem-interface bulge area accepts 31.8mm clip-on extensions
Don't compromise your ergonomics! The New Ergo Handlebar from FSA provides proper positioning and support. The double-butted aluminum bars are light, stiff, and shot-peened for strength. The 120mm-wide center section offers plenty of real estate for your favorite accessories. Double-groove cable routing is compatible with any drivetrain system and provides a simple, clean way to install your cables.
Upgrade your ride with FSA's Gossamer New Ergo Road Handlebar. Double-butted and shot-peened aluminum construction makes this bar light and durable. Plus, it features an anatomical shape for a great fit and feel, while built-in grooves make for easy cable routing.
- Shallow drop aluminum urban pursuit/track bar - 260g: all Nitto bars are measured center to center - 38cm width - 26mm clamp - 28mm drop
- Offers brake positioning of a flat bar with the multiple hand positions of a drop bar - Great for commuting, tandems, endurance racing, dirt drop riding - When switching from drops to moustache, go 20-40mm shorter stem extension - Rigid aluminum construction - 51.5cm width - 50mm drop - 95mm reach - 26mm clamp
- Butted 6061 aluminum - Double butted 6061 alloy - 35mm rise - 9 degree sweep - Width: 670mm - 25.4mm center section
The extremely low weight and excellent stiffness of Ritchey's Superlogic Logic II Road Bar make it a favorite among cyclists looking to build their dream bike. Its monocoque construction combines the weight savings, vibration damping and awesome strength and stiffness of carbon with Ritchey's comfortable anatomic bend for the ultimate handlebar. Plus, this great bar is compatible with clip-on aearo bars, and the stem- and brake-clamp regions are textured for a super-secure hold.
- Multi-position three piece welded Chromoly bar with chrome plating - 455mm wide (at welds) - Clamp diamater: 31.8mm - Rise: 0.39" (10mm) - Width: 25.6" (650mm) c-c
- Shot-peened tange aluminum that makes for a great narrowish touring/townie bar - Compatible with MTB grips and shifters - Can be used flipped as a riser bar or down for a less upright position
- Rebirth of the iconic bar/stem combo - Carbon monocoque with alloy steerer clamp - Steerer diameter: 1-1/8" - Stem length: 70-110mm - Rise: 6 deg - Width: 720-740mm - Back sweep: 9 deg - Color: UD carbon - Weight: 285g
FSA's K-Force Compact Road Handlebar features a racy compact design for improved ergonomics and rider comfort. Its continuous carbon/Kevlar construction is super light and impressively stiff, making it perfect for climbing and big out-of-the-saddle efforts. It also has a 110mm center section for mounting accessories and its reinforced, textured clamping areas hold tight and secure.
The 6th Generation in the evolution of SPANK Industries' race proven SPIKE handlebar, the SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ delivers World Cup tuned geometries, an increased length of 800mm, and Spank's proprietary impulse and fatigue damping technology. Vibrocore™ bars are injected with a closed cell, low density core, which reduces the high frequency vibrations that lead to hand-arm numbness and fatigue, or Arm-pump. At the same time Vibrocore™ reinforces the structure of the bar internally, increasing ultimate strength, fatigue life, and stiffness, meaning stronger, safer, longer lasting bars with enhanced performance characteristics. By reducing the vibrational energy that transmitted through your SPANK SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ handlebars to your hands, the rider is left with bar that feels incredibly strong and rigid, while also reducing vibrational fatigue and discomfort. Developed with World Cup DH UR Team racers, Mick and Tracey Hannah, the SPANK SPIKE 800 Vibrocore™ bars have been shown to also improve the rider's sensitivity and tactile response, by eliminating the "white noise" vibrations that dull senses. - Material: MGR Super 6 Alloy - Clamp: 31.8mm - Rise: 15 / 30 / 50mm - Length: 800mm (Adjustable from 740-800mm) - Geometry: 4°Up / 8°Back - Weight: ±340 (15mm) / ± 350 (30mm) / ±360 (50mm) - Finish: Shotpeen-Anodized Finish with Decals - Technologies: Vibrocore™ Vibration Damping Core Dual XGT Tapers with Impact Ends CNC Bending
- Perfect townie bike bar or think of it as an inverted moustache bar - Rigid aluminum construction, compatible with MTB-style levers
Parlee's carbon handlebar is one of the most comfortable bars you'll find. The handlebar’s top has a rearward sweep and oval profile for a natural hand position and all-day comfort. The 35mm clamping area creates a solid union with the stem and fork. The ergonomic bend has a short 70mm extension and shallow 128mm drop that complements modern shift/brake lever combinations. This makes the ideal perch for the rider’s hands regardless of build kit. The drops have an extended return creating fuller hand positions for greater comfort. There are also trim lines on the bar termination at 5mm increments for a customized fit. Compatible with all modern rim and disc levers. - Weight: 220g - Bar Drop: 128mm - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach: 70mm - Material: Carbon - Bar Top Style: Round
Salsa's Woodchipper 2 Bar is a mix between road bars and mountain bars! They're called mountain drop bars, and are made from 7075 aluminum for a stiff, lightweight bar that rides just as hard as you do. The wide, angled drops flare out at 26 degrees, providing wide hand placement for plenty of control. The Woodchipper is designed for modern integrated STI levers or bar end shifters.
Speed and control are always at hand with Salsa's Salt Flat Bar 2. This strong, lightweight aluminum handlebar features a slight 11-degree rise to put you into an aggressive, XC position on the bike.
Profile Design's ZBS S-Bend Clip-on Aerobars are made of light and durable 6061 aluminum and feature their ZBS brackets that provide a low arms position so this design is great for aggressive time trial and triathlon riding positions. It also boasts their F-19 adjustable anatomic armrests.
Profile Design's DRiVe handlebars use the latest in ergonometric design to offer progressively sized handlebars built around a cyclist's most powerful hand positions. A long-radius transition to the hood position distributes pressure evenly across a rider's palm and provides clearance for their arm when they're sprinting in the drops. Short reach and flat transitions perfectly suit modern frame geometries and create a comfortable cruising position on top of the handlebars. The gradual, dual-radius drop eliminates sharp angles and ensures that riders can reach the brake and shift levers while they're in the drops.
Get your next time trial or triathlon off to the right start with Zipp's VukaBull Base Bar. It's the first thing you reach for when you blast out of the start gate, so Zipp takes extra care with the carbon layup to ensure you have the lightest, most robust bar possible. The slightly concave nose section and forward-swept arms, along with the airfoil shape, reduce drag and stiffen the bar. Ergonomics are the key to comfort and speed, so it's available with a choice of zero or 40mm drop and the grips are angled up slightly for a more natural wrist angle when climbing and sprinting. Additionally, it has an extra wide aerobar clamping area for maximum versatility and adjustability.
$70.99 - $79.99
Race Face Atlas riser handlebar with an anodized, shot-peened finish. - Aonodized, shot-peened finish - Cold-drawn and butted proprietary AirAlloy aluminum tubing - 4 degree upsweep
- Short reach, shallow drop with a smooth, double-radius drop section - Center section is aero bar compatible - No-slip grit at stem and brake lever mounting surfaces - Double Butted 6061 Alloy - Measured Center-to-Center where the levers mount - 31.8mm O/S center section - Drop/Reach: 128/73mm - 300g (42cm)
Traditional trekking bar with butterfly bend provides many options for hand positions, making this bar a comfortable choice for touring and recreational cyclists alike. - Designed for City-Trekking use - Not intended for mountain biking - Bar Clamp Diameter (mm): 25.4 - Color: Black - Lever Compatibility: Mountain 22.2 - Weight: 479g - Width: 585mm
Race Face's flagship carbon DH rated handlebar just got wider. With the push to 820mm the new Sixc 35 handlebar gives unprecedented control at high speed, just what you need for UCI DH races, high speed park laps, or that next challenging AM adventure. Featuring Race Face's tried and true sweep design to get you in the attack position on the bike and uses their UD carbon wrap that gives the Sixc 35 strength you can believe in at a mind numbing 235g. Save weight and gain control? You just lost an excuse… - Manufactured from UD Carbon with matte clearcoat - Carbon optimized flex for improved small bump compliance - Gold Standard of DH is now wider and stronger - 820mm width for maximum control
Profile's T5+ Clip-on Aerobars are made of light and durable 6061 aluminum and feature super-shallow 15-degree ski-bend extensions with length, width and armrest adjustments so you can easily find a perfect aero position. These clip-ons have Profile's J2 brackets for a low, aero arm position and their comfy, adjustable F-19 armrests.
The EA70 is Easton’s top-end aluminum handlebar with traditional, round tops. The EA70 is given an upgrade with the new MCD shape technology, with grooves for brake and gear cable routing. This race-proven handlebar has won numerous Cyclocross Nationals titles and benefits from all of the aluminum construction techniques that Easton is famous for — including TaperWall technology. - Weight for 42cm bar (grams): 280 - Bar Drop (mm): 130 - Drop Bend Style: Compact - Bar Reach (mm): 80 - Material: Aluminum - Bar Top Style: Round
$164.95 - $164.99
An ideal handlebar for riding anything from all mountain to downhill, Renthal's FatBar Carbon handlebar combines a blend of strength, stiffness, shock absorption, and weight savings. - Uni-Directional carbon construction - Ride-tuned to provide an ideal combination of stiffness and shock absorption - Increased center section width for fine-tuned flex characteristics - Downhill and twin crown fork compatible - Permanent graphics, set-up grid and cut marks
Page 1 of 10 Next page