All-City's lightweight Cross Wizard chainring guard is the perfect addition to a single ring or singlespeed setup. While not a full-on mountain bike ‘bash guard’ these are just the thing to keep your chain on and your teeth intact. Named after the one and only Cross Wizard! (You have to say it like that, with the exclamation at the end.) These are available in 110mm and 130mm bolt circle diameters for all your ‘crossy needs. - Material: CNC machined 6061-T6 aluminum
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the SRAM cranksets that have removable Direct Mount spiders and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Four different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - M2 (minus 2mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline on short-spindle BB30 cranks - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank. Can also be used to achieve a Boost chainline with a short-spindle BB30 crank.
Wolf Tooth's CAMO stands for Chainline and Material Optimization. Available in various chainlines and spider configurations, CAMO spiders allow the use of previously unavailable chainring styles, materials, and chainlines in a lightweight, modular, and customizable package. These spiders are for use with the RaceFace cranksets that have removable Cinch spiders/chainrings and are only compatible with CAMO rings and bolts. Three different chainline options are available. The number and letter refer to the mm offset and direction from the mounting face to the centerline of the teeth: - M8 (minus 8mm - dished toward the frame): For 49mm chainline, used with GXP and long-spindle BB30 cranks. Designed for bikes with 135mm QR, 142mm thru axle, and some 148mm bikes. - M5 (minus 5mm - dished toward the frame): For 52mm chainline (Boost) - P2 (plus 2mm - dished outward away from the frame): For fat bikes that have 190/197 rear spacing but use a 100mm-spindle crank
$9.99 - $10.99
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your carbon cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips! Compatible with: - Race Face - Next SL Cinch (G3) - Sixc Cinch - Chester - Respond - Next/Next SL (24mm Spindle) - Sixc (24mm Spindle) - Most other popular carbon MTB cranks and assorted alloy DH cranks
Race Face Cinch aluminum crank arm bolt. 18mm, fits XC/AM cranks.
Trail riding can be tough on your gear. The ends of your alloy cranks can take a lot of abuse as the trail rushes underneath you and your bike. Protect your cranks from any damage with Race Face crank boots - now made in a smaller version to fit most alloy MTB cranks. Made from a durable Race Face proprietary plastic blend, leave no doubt and go with the originator in crank end protection. Wrap it up and protect the tips. Compatible with: - Race Face - Turbine Cinch - Atlas Cinch - Atlas (24mm Spindle) - Turbine (24mm Spindle) - Aeffect Cinch (175mm length ONLY) - Most other popular alloy MTB cranks (except some alloy DH cranksets)
- Self-extracting bolts for BB30 cranks: includes puller cap that threads into BB30 crank arms - Sold as singles
Replacement crank bolt for RaceFace Cinch cranks.
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
- Stainless steel chiainring/spider lockring for all e*thirteen cranks that use the Quick Connect Direct Mount System - Requires e*thirteen spider lockring tool. Use QBP part # TL0212
$39.99 - $44.99
Aluminum bash guard.
Shimano XTR Left Crank Arms - Spindle Interface Type: Hollowtech II
- Replacement right-side crank arm for Shimano STEPS City E6000.
- Crank Construction : HOLLOWTECH II - Optimum power transfer
Choose the Hope Crankset Spider you need for the chainring combination you want. - Interchangeable and replaceable on Hope Cranksets - Single chainring model for use with a single 104BCD chainring with or without bashguard - Double chainring model for use with a 64/104BCD double chainring setup - Allows installation of bashguard on outer position
DZero is Quarq's next-generation power meter platform for those who live to be challenged, pushed, and tested in the toughest scenarios imaginable. Now Quarq has introduced a DZero spider designed to replace the factory spider on Specialized's S-Works carbon crankset. Quarq DZero for Specialized embodies 10 years of Quarq advances in power meter technology, plus new features such as dual Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ wireless data transfer, revised circuitry, a new strain gauge design and the Qalvin BLE app. You also get AxCad accelerometer cadence, the easy-to-replace CR2032 battery, an IPX7 waterproof rating and a 2-year warranty. Features & Benefits: - Bluetooth low energy technology and ANT+ wireless data transfer - AxCad – no cadence magnet required - 10K Temperature Compensation - Battery – CR2032, 200-hour battery life, change without tools - Power Balance - OmniCal – swap chainrings without affecting accuracy - 2-year warranty - IPX7 waterproof rating - Accuracy – within 1.5%, measuring both legs - Free firmware upgrades with the Qalvin app Essential Details: - Traditional 5-arm spider compatible with Specialized S-Works Carbon Road Crank Arms from 2013-Current. - Available in 130 BCD and 110 BCD. - Replaces the standard spider. - A Specialized lockring tool is required for installation.
- Adjustable wearplate with chainring size indicators allow for 28-38T chainring capacity and easy adjustment - Gen 2 Stealth Idler pulley for smooth and quiet operation - 28/30, 32/34, 36/38t direct mount bashguard included - ISCG-05/BB models include ISCG-05 to BB adapter plate - 136g (30t), 159g (34t), 167g (38t) - Range: 28-38t
With the SXg, MRP delivers a guide without compromise and with no equal. No longer does the desire for protection and both upper and lower retention have to come at the expense of weight, efficiency, or the addition of moving parts - have your cake and eat it too. With the SXg covering all those bases, it’s the first guide in history that’s equally at home on anything from aggressive, short-travel bikes to Armageddon-ready Rampage rigs, and everywhere in-between. It’s a guide that refuses to be pigeon-holed, blurring the lines between typical industry definitions - a little country and a little rock, as they say. But, in this case, it’s a whole lotta rock. High-security chain retention and bulletproof chainring defense in an innovative, lightweight package with zero efficiency loss make the SXg ideal for a wide range of uses. Whippersnapper™ technology provides lower retention without moving parts or friction. The most advanced chainguide on the market, the SXg is the go-to of the top Rampage stuntmen, World Cup downhill pilots, and superhuman enduro tacticians. - Whippersnapper™ lower guide. - Full-size, nylon HD upper guide with co-molding. - Integrated SX skid provides safeguard to the chainring and glides over rocks and obstacles. - Nylon and TPU co-molding in the Whippersnapper™ provides durable protection from external blows and mutes internal contact with the chain. - Swingset™ hardware. - All installation and adjustment operations are possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench. - Available in 30-34t and 34-38t sizing. - Alloy guides compatible with chainlines 49mm and wider, carbon 50mm and wider. Boost 148 compatible. - ISCG-05 only. - 149g (34-38t Alloy ISCG-05)
Utilizing MRP's patented integrated skid (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending), the XCg tucks neatly behind your crankset and protects those costly chainrings from damage. The replaceable nylon skid glides over rocks and obstacles. - Great accessory to protect costly chainrings - Integrated skid protects chainrings and glides over rocks and obstacles - 88g (XCg V2 32t, ISCG-05 model)
Replacement crank bolt/puller set for Race Face NEXT XC, SIXC, and 2088 and newer Deus cranks.
Race Face aluminum Torx chainring bolt/nut set for double and triple chainrings. Includes four bolt sets.
- 3/8" thick Lexan for lightweight protection - Includes (4) 15mm male chainring bolts
- Thermoplastic Beavertail protects chainring from impacts - For 1X and 2X drivetrains
- Bash guard protects chainring from logs, rocks and other trail hazards - Designed and manufactured in the USA from 7075-T6 aluminum alloy - See wolftoothcycling.com for mounting tips - 51g (26-30t)
- Replacement bolt kits for mounting chain guides to ISCG and ISCG-05 frame tabs - Kits include chainline adjustment spacers - 8/12mm button head bolts for single ring steel backplate guide applications - 10/16mm flat head bolts for single ring alloy backplate guide applications
$12.95 - $14.95
- Lower slider replacement parts for E-13 chainguides
- Service parts for E-13 chainguides - Fits: DRS, DSS, and DS models
$19.00 - $29.90
- Chrome plated CrMo steel chainring bolt/nut sets (Track is NJS approved)
$46.99 - $230.99
- 42x30x7mm BB30 cartridge bearings housed in a press-fit, composite sleeve assembly for use with a BB386EVO or BB30 crankset in a BB386EVO or Press-Fit 30 (PF30) frame - Road sets include bearings, shields and a wavy washer - Mountain sets include bearings, shields and a spacer - Choose ceramic or stainless steel options
Page 1 of 5 Next page